How to Make Chicken Vicious
- Place a large skillet on high flame and oil. Add chicken pieces and fry while stirring continuously. Let them turn brown.
- Add vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce, keep stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Add the seasoning of red pepper flakes, onion powder, garlic, and ginger.
- Simmer the flame, cover, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Taste the sauce and add the seasonings according to taste.
- The sauce should taste sweet. Add vinegar if it is too sweet and sugar if it is tart.
- Once the sauce is done, add in the mushrooms, green onions, and peas.
- Cook over low heat for 5 minutes. The mushrooms will shrink in size.
- Add cornstarch mixed with water and add it to the sauce, stirring continuously.
- Continue cooking until the sauce is thick.
- Did you know that some traditional chicken breeds are now at a risk of becoming extinct?
- Normally, for a hen to lay a dozen eggs, roughly about four pounds of feed is its consumption requirement.