How to make Chicken Pot Pie
- Preheat an oven to 360 °F. Place a pie crust on a 9-inch pie pan.
- Heat a saucepan, melt butter so that it can melt, and onion and fry till translucent. Follow up with chicken and vegetables. Add water to sweat the meat and vegetables, sprinkle some water, turn the flame on low, and cover to cook.
- When the mixture is almost cooked, add flour, pepper, and salt and immediately whisk in milk and chicken broth. Continue stirring as the mixture thickens
- Remove from heat and transfer to the pie crust using a spatula.
- Bake it for 30 minutes or until the crust changes to golden brown.
- Enjoy hearty chicken pot pie with family!
Chickens are great at pest control; they have been known to eliminate mice and other insects.