How to make Chicken Pickle
- To a pan, add water.
- Bring it to boil and add the chicken pieces.
- When the chicken turns tender, strain and keep it aside.
- To a pan, add oil.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces and fry.
- When they turn golden, transfer to a bowl.
- To the bowl, add fenugreek powder, mustard powder, red chili powder, salt, garlic paste and lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Add salt or chili powder, if required.
- Transfer into a dry jar, and pour the remaining oil into the jar.
- Store well in airtight containers and enjoy.
Did You Know?
- November 14 is celebrated as national pickle day in the Unites States.