- 1 white onion--diced
- 1 1/2 lb boneless chicken breast--diced
- 5 chilies--chopped
- 1 can black beans--rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 large tortillas
- 4 cups Organic Valley's Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
- if you are unable to source this brand of mixed cheeses, use a blend of shredded Colby, Monterey, and cheddar cheeses.
- 100 g enchilada sauce
- A handful of chopped coriander
- salt and pepper
How to make Chicken Enchiladas
The native name for the flat corn breads Nahuatl name tlaxcalli; the Spanish gave it the name tortilla.