- 1 1/2 lbs fresh broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 cups of cooked chicken , cubed
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2/3 cup of sour cream
- 10.5 oz can of condensed Cream of Mushroom (or chicken) soup
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of seasoning salt
- 3 tablespoons of panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoons of melted butter
Put a twist on traditional casserole chicken by making chicken divain. This chicken dish can easily make anyone’s dinnertime better as it features ingredients like chicken, broccoli, and cheddar cheese. This creamy chicken dish is a great way of eating broccoli because there is no way someone would say no to cheesy, creamy chicken broccoli on his or her plate.
Chicken has many health benefits. it is high in protein, essential minerals and vitamins. It helps with weight loss, reduces the risk of cancer, and it regulates blood pressure and cholesterol.
Similarly, broccoli is known to have loads of benefits as well. It is known to improve digestion, detoxify the body, and maximize the mineral and vitamin intake. Prevent cancer, and lower cholesterol levels.
How to Make Chicken Divain
This dish must feature broccoli because that is what makes it so unique!