- 12 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, cut into rings
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 medium head bok choy, chopped1 small head broccoli, chopped
- 1 tbsp cornstarch, mixed with equal parts water
Chicken Broccoli Ca – Unieng’s Style is an Indonesian-Chinese stir-fried dish. As the name indicates, broccoli and chicken are the two major ingredients used to prepare this. Known as Brassica Oleracea, broccoli isa cruciferous vegetable with several nutritional benefits.
The dish has all that you need in a meal to make it a finger licking food. It is scrumptious, quick, low in calories, healthy, and striking. It tastes great when you serve it hot with white rice.
Broccoli is amongst the vegetables which, due to their health benefits, are often known as “super veggies.”
The vegetable is packed with nutrients including fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, iron and potassium. It also contains more protein than most vegetables. Moreover, it is low in calories and has on 31 calories per cup.
- Carbs – The carbs in broccoli mainly have fiber and sugars.Nonetheless, the total carbohydrate content present in broccoli is very However, the total carbohydrate content is very low, with only 3.5 grams of digestible carbohydrate per cup.
- Fiber – Fiber is another important part of our healthy diet. About 5-10% of your daily fiber intake is fulfilled by broccoli easily. Fiber promotes gut health and helps prevent various diseases in addition to reducing body weight.
How to make Chicken Broccoli Ca - Unieng's Style