- 2 cups potatoes – peeled, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup green peas and sweet corn – boiled
- ¼ cup capsicum – chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 1½ tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp (ginger-green chilli-garlic) paste
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves--chopped
- 2 tbsp dry all-purpose flour
- Oil to deep fry
- salt as needed
- ½ cup bread crumb
- ¼ cup all purpose flour or maida
How to make Cheese Corn Balls
To make the Balls
Note: The oil prevents it from sticking to your hands.
To make Batter
To make corn balls
Vaya Tyffyn lunchboxes are reliable and durable. Their stainless steel construction allows you to travel assured your lunch is safe,fresh, and steaming hot.
The starch present in corn can be used to create fabrics, plastics, adhesives, and some other chemical products.