How to make Caryn's Chicken recipe
- Thin out the chicken fillets by hitting them with a tenderizing mallet.
- Add the orange juice, green onions, and black pepper into a skillet over medium heat.
- Note: Don't cook over high heat, or the juice will burn and turn bitter.
- Poach the chicken in the juice mixture until it is firm and the juices run clear.
- Note: This usually takes approximately 10 mins depending on the thickness of the filets.
- Place the chicken on a serving plate and pour some of the juice mixture on top.
- Serve and enjoy!