How to make Cabbage Paratha
Making the Dough
- Mix flour, salt, oil, ajwain, and water to make a soft malleable dough.
- Let it set as you prepare the stuffing.
Making the Stuffing
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add zeera, hing, chopped cabbage, onion, and mashed potatoes.
- Mix well.
- Add coriander leaves,the other spices, and salt as needed.
- Uncover the pan and cook till the water evaporates.
- Remove the stuffing from the pan thenlet cool.
- Divide the prepared dough into small equal size balls.
- Take one portion/ball and roll with a rolling-pin.
- Make a small roti and place a 1 tbsp of prepared stuffing on the center.
- Cover from all the sides, dust some flour and roll again to make a proper parantha.
- Note: Make sure the stuffing does not come out; seal the sides with some water on the edges so the stuffing does not come out.
- Heat a tawa and drizzle a few drops of oil on the surface.
- Place the stuffed parantha gently on the tawa and roast it on both sides by greasing it with oil or ghee.
- Serve and enjoy!