- 7 potatoes – peeled, boiled and mashed
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 1 ½ tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp powdered black pepper
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 4 chopped green chilli--chopped
- 1 tbsp red chilli
- 1/2 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1 large onion – finely chopped
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups wheat flour
When there is a conversation around the best bread dishes, aloo paratha has to be mentioned. Let us start with the look; Aloo paratha is made of unleavened dough, mashed potatoes and spices. Now, close your eyes and let that in.Do you like what you see?
Who doesn’t like spicy meals? I mean they are hot and delicious. What is a meal if it is not delicious? Aloo paratha give you enough of the stuff and you should know that aloo paratha is not just a meal; it is an experience.
How to make Aloo Paratha
Potatoes were first cultivated around 200 B.C by Peru's Inca Indians.