- 2 cup cabbage – thinly shredded
- 1 medium onion – thinly sliced
- ¾ cup besan or gram flour
- ¼ cup rice flour
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder / lalmirch powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder / haldi
- 1 Pinch of hing (asafoetida)
- 1 tsp ginger paste or ginger garlic
- A few curry leaves – chopped
- salt to taste
- Oil for deep-frying
How to make Cabbage Pakora
Note: Alternatively, use corn flour to make it crispier.
Note: The cabbage and onions will release moisture and make dough moist.
Note: Make sure to spread the dough out and not stackit on top of each other.