How to make Bhujia
- In a boil, combine gram flour, boiled potatoes, turmeric powder, salt, and knead to make a smooth dough.
- In a frying pan, heat oil over high flame.
- Grease a chakli extruder and a disc with the tiniest of holes with with oil.
- To check whether the oil for frying has heat, drop a small ball into the fraying pan. If it sizzles and comes up without changing color, your oil is ready for frying.
- Add a big ball of bhujia dough into the mold, close with the holed disc. Presse to extrude long noodles into the frying pan.
- Fry aloo bhujia until golden brown, transfer to a colander or place on paper towels t ordain excess oil.
- Store bhujia in an airtight container.
- Depending on how you want it. You can season it as you like. Its taste will make you crave for more. Can you prove me wrong? Would you prepare it today? You will only confirm my claim.