- Heat butter in a baking dish.
- Toss cinnamon and nuts together.
- Unroll, cut, add, the dough and cover it.
- Brush with butter and add 2 sheets of dough to the baking dish. Sprinkle 2 tbsp of the cinnamon mixture and repeat the process until the mixture is completely used.
- Cut into sizes you require with a sharp knife and bake for 8 minutes or till it turns golden brown
- Boil sugar and water in a saucepan and stir in vanilla, lemon, honey, and wait for 2 minutes for everything to simmer
- Spoon the sugar syrup on the Baklava. Cool it down and serve at once.
Store it in an insulated storage containers or insulated lunch box to have it later, it stores well and tastes just as good as freshly prepared!
Many years ago, it was believed that honey helped new couples to conceive. So, they would have to take honey for a full month.