- 1 cup baby corn – slit in two
- 4 cups water
- 1 tsp ginger – finely chopped
- 1 tsp garlic – finely chopped
- 1 tsp green chilies – finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cabbage – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp capsicum – finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mushrooms – finely chopped
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 4 tbsp corn flour mixed with 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
There’s nothing like a good soup to round out your meal; a great soup can even be eaten as the entire meal. Baby corn soup is a bowl of comfort as it has everything you want in a soup, versatility, tastiness, and a filling main ingredient (baby corn). Soups are fun to make in general because they are pretty simple to make, you mostly need a pot, some water, and ingredients. Once you master this soup dish, you’ll probably start making all matter of soups.
If you’re worried about your heart health, maybe your doctor has told you to focus on lowering cholesterol or you’re struggling to breathe, then you may want to consider making corn a part of your diet. Your body accumulates two types of cholesterol, HDL and LDL. HDL, or good cholesterol, has positive effects on the body while LDL, or bad cholesterol, has negative effects like creating artery blockages. Corn helps to lower LDL cholesterol by preventing the accumulation of LDL in your body. Ultimately this helps keep your arteries clear and your heart pumping strong.
How to make Baby Corn Soup
Corn stalks have the appearance of bamboo cane.