Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
oz dry Chinese noodles
oz chicken broth
shiitake mushrooms – sliced
green onions – chopped
chicken breast half – boneless, skinless, and chopped into bite sized pieces
How to make Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Stir in noodles and cook until al dente.
- Drain the noodles and divide them into two serving bowls.
- Boil chicken broth with green onions and mushroom in a medium saucepan.
- Crack eggs into broth when broth returns to a boil.
- Cook until eggs are done, and chicken is no longer pink.
- Pour the chicken soup over the noodles in the bowls.
- Serve immediately.
The chicken is a member of the pheasant family.