Revitalize Your Hair with Honey
To keep your hair growing strong and looking shiny and healthy it is important that you moisturize it. If your hair lately has felt limp and dull, then you can easily turn that around by using honey! Honey is a natural moisturizing and antibacterial agent. It will keep your hair growing strong and amazing. Below are some great honey based face masks you can start using today.
Honey Yoghurt Hair Mask
Honey and yogurt is fantastic for revitalizing your hair. The yogurt provides your hair with protein and the honey makes it soft sand shiny.
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp yoghurt
- Mix the yogurt and honey thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture to your hair using an applicator brush or your hands.
- Cover your hair entirely, all the way down to your tips and massage the mixture into your scalp.
- Wrap your hair with a warm towel and let it sit for about 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a sulfate-free shampoo.
- Let your hair air dry.
Honey Egg Hair Mask
Egg is high in proteins and essential vitamins that your hair needs, making it one of the best hair masks. When you combine it with the honey you get an effective hair treatment that restores it and gives it a new shine
- 2 1/2 tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 3 tbsp honey (preferably organic)
- 2 eggs
Beat the eggs and the oil together, then slowly add honey and mix well. Keep your hair covered with a towel or a shower cap for about 60 minutes and then rinse your hair with any shampoo that will get rid of the egg smell or any excess oil from your hair, leaving you with extremely soft, shiny and strong tresses.