Here are Quick and Simple Chicken Salad Recipes
Salads are everyone’s favorites especially when it’s a hot summer afternoon and you crave for something healthy and fresh. Salads are light on the stomach and are a visual treat to the eyes. There is a variety of vegetables and sauces to explore— these can be used to make appetizing salads. If you wish to experiment, you can add fruits to the salad. The two ingredients that are mostly used in salads are chicken and vegetables. From exotic oriental salads to continental salads, chicken is widely used in all types of salads.
Chicken salads are also consumed by people who are weight watchers. A diet that is rich in protein is needed for people who exercise to replenish the energy that is lost during exercise. These people are advised to consume chicken salad for dinner. Chicken can be grilled, boiled or baked and then added to the salad. You can also add flaxseed, nuts, and sunflower seeds to your salad. Also, add fresh vegetables to your chicken salad.
Chicken Salad recipes
Here are some chicken salad recipes.
- Pasta salad with a dressing of asparagus: Add potatoes, eggs, asparagus, chicken ham, and cheese to your pasta to make this delightful salad.
- Chicken salad with plums: Add plums to the chicken. This makes for a tasty delight.
- Chicken pasta salad: Add cherry tomatoes, sweet corners, broccoli, and chicken pieces. Top with a honey-soy dressing.
- Caesar salad: To fresh vegetables add chicken and give it a meaty twist that is savored by everyone.
- Asian sesame chicken salad: In this salad, strips of chicken breast are mixed with asparagus and green leafy vegetables. Top it all with sesame seeds. This is a very healthy salad and is ideal for people who wish to lose weight.
- Breakfast salad: This salad can be consumed during breakfast. Mix chicken sausages with tomatoes, eggs, capsicum, and lettuce. Add honey mustard sauce and mix well.