Here are Popular Gluten-free Recipes to Try
If you suffer from gluten allergy which means that you are allergic to wheat products, you can opt for gluten-free recipes. From cookies and cakes to noodles and muffins, you can make everything! These gluten-free recipes are easy and quick to make and will be savored by everyone.
However, it is important to remember that an individual with no gluten allergy should not be eating gluten-free foods unless advised by your doctor. A variety of gluten-free products are available on the market and you can use them to make delicious and healthy foods!
Let’s see some amazing gluten delicacies you can try at home.
- Gluten-free French dip sandwiches: These are loved especially by kids and can be combined with tomato ketchup. People who are meat eaters can opt for this recipe.
- Gluten-free pull-apart cinnamon rolls: This is a super popular dish and is perfect for holidays and special occasions. The flavor of cinnamon is relished by one and all. It is a combination of cinnamon rolls and monkey bread. The bread is gluten-free. For this recipe, you will need gluten-free flour, cinnamon, and gluten-free vanilla extract along with cream cheese.
- There are certain foods that are naturally gluten-free. Beans, nuts, and seeds in the natural, unprocessed form are gluten-free. Rice, millets, soy, tapioca, and quinoa are grains and starches that are gluten-free.
- Crispy chicken thighs and Parmesan salad: For this recipe, you will need chicken thighs, garlic, cloves, pepper, thyme, olive oil, flat-leaf parsley, and Parmesan. The dish is very crispy and crunchy.
- Scrambled egg tacos: This is a gluten-free breakfast recipe. For this recipe, you will need black beans, garlic, cumin seeds, baby spinach, eggs, yellow corn tortillas, cilantro, sour cream, and crumbled queso fresco. The delicacy is garnished with cilantro.
- Creamy butter chicken with cauliflower rice: This gluten-free recipe is very creamy and will be cooked within 30 minutes.