Here are peanut butter breakfast recipes
Research shows that we should include peanut butter in our diet as it helps maintain a healthy weight. The peanut butter spread has lots of protein content and eating it keeps you satiated for a long period of time. Having peanut butter several times a week helps in keeping a normal BMI. Here are some interesting and super simple peanut butter breakfast recipes!
Peanut butter breakfast recipes
- Dark chocolate peanut butter cups: This recipe contains dark chocolate, natural peanut butter, and coconut oil. These muffins are absolutely delicious and are amazing to look at!
- Peanut butter blossoms: A treat to the eyes as well as to your taste buds, this recipe is prepared from all-purpose flour, baking soda, peanut butter, egg, milk, sugar, and salt. Hershey’s kisses are also used in this preparation.
- Peanut butter brownie bobs: This recipe is prepared in around 30 minutes and the ingredients include melted chocolate, melted peanut butter, fudgy brownie mix, and creamy peanut butter. In this recipe, first prepare the brownies using brownie mix and after cooling them, roll the brownies around the peanut butter ball and use the brownie to wrap. Drizzle some melted chocolate and melted peanut butter before freezing.
- Peanut butter and jelly muffins: As beautiful they look, so do they taste! They are also purely vegan, gluten-free, and naturally sweetened. This recipe uses flax eggs, coconut sugar, maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, vinegar, gluten-free flour blend, unsweetened almond milk, gluten-free rolled oats, and strawberry jam. It takes approximately 40 minutes to prepare this delight.
- Peanut butter honey latte: Want a wonderful drink to accompany your breakfast? Well, this is it. It is easy to make and uses the delectable flavor of peanut butter and honey which is very subtle yet very tasty. This latte contains strong coffee, vanilla extract honey, milk, and peanut butter.