Papaya Works Wonders on Your Skin – Have you Tried these Face Packs Yet?
Papaya is a wonderful fruit to treat your skin. It has a wealth of beneficial properties that are hard to find all in one place. This fruit can boost collagen production in the skin, provide your body with antioxidants that can help defy aging, and can even be used to treat sunburns. Once you learn to make it into a face pack you can receive the benefits of papaya anytime you want.
1.Papaya and Honey Face Pack for Dry Skin
- 1/2 cup ripe papaya – chopped
- 2 tsp whole milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- Mash the papaya pieces in a bowl.
- Add the milk and honey.
- Mix well until the papaya turns into a fine paste.
- Apply the mask over your face and neck.
- Keep it on for about 15 – 20 minutes or until it dries.
- Rinse off the mask with cold water.
- Apply once or twice a week.
Papaya and honey have powerful hydrating effects; they’re great moisturizing agents for dry skin. Using this mask will make your skin soft, supple, and smooth. The milk will also help to reduce dark spots and blemishes that have accumulated over time.
2.Soothing Papaya, Banana, and Cucumber Pack
- 1/4 cup ripe papaya – chopped into pieces
- 1/2 cucumber – chopped into small pieces
- 1/4 cup ripe banana – chopped into pieces
- Blend the papaya and banana into a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to your irritated skin areas.
- Let it sit for 15 – 25 minutes.
- Rinse first with warm water.
- Then do a follow up rinse with cold water.
- Repeat once weekly.
This mask is wonderfully soothing and the perfect cure for dry or irritated skin. Use this to treat heavy skin inflammations or irritations caused by conditions like sunflower or allergic rashes. As an added bonus, the cucumber in this mask also helps to even out your skin tone. And the banana has wonderous anti-aging properties that can help smooth out wrinkles and firm the skin.
3.Hair Removal Papaya and Turmeric Pack
- 1/2 cup ripe papaya
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Mash the papaya and combine with the turmeric powder in a bowl.
- Apply the mixture to the affected area.
- Let the mixture completely dry.
- Scrub off the pack slowly.
- Rinse the area with cold water.
The enzymes found in papaya help to loosen the hair follicles and make it easy to remove the unwanted hair via the scrubbing action. Turmeric acts as a disinfectant helping to make this a safe procedure.