Healthy Baked Veggie Fries
Who doesn’t like the exotic taste of fries? The crispy and spicy fries are a feast indeed. If you love eating fries and chips and cannot simply stop yourself from binge eating, know that the ones sold in eateries outside might not be the best for your health. So, what can you do about your cravings for fries? What if we tell you they could be super healthy for you as well? Yes, presenting some amazingly healthy baked veggie fries for you to relish.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Apply cooking spray on a cooling rack, put it on a baking sheet and keep aside.
- Add 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated) to 1/4 tsp onion powder, 1/2 tsp oregano, and 1/4 tsp garlic powder. Add pepper and salt.
- Take 4 small zucchini and cut them into slices that resemble fries. Apply cooking spray to each and dip in the seasoning and cheese mixture.
- Spread the fries on the cooling rack placed on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve hot!
String bean fries
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Spread foil on a baking sheet and apply cooking spray.
- Blend 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated), salt, pepper, and 1/2 tsp garlic powder. Trim 1 lb fresh green beans and apply cooking spray to them. Dip in the cheese mix and toss well to coat the beans.
- Place the beans on the baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes to make them crisp. Allow them to cool a bit before you serve.
Sweet potato fries
- Preheat your oven to 450 °F. Take 2 sweet potatoes (medium-sized) and slice them into fry-like shapes. Apply cooking spray and drizzle cinnamon or salt.
- Bake the fries until they turn tender. This should take about 20 minutes. Flip the fries occasionally.