How to make Zucchini Pie
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F)
- Take out the 9-inch deep pie plate and grease it lightly so that the mixture won’t stick to it.
- Whisk the eggs and oil together in a bowl while adding salt and pepper.
- Stir in the baking mix and baking powder.
- Gently fold onion, summer squash, and zucchini and pour the mixture in the already greased pie plate.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of it artistically.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top to enhance the taste.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until the pie becomes golden brown.
- Did you know the largest zucchini in the world weighed 65 lbs and was 69 ½ inches long.