- 2 oz rice noodles (Pad Thai style)
- 1 clove of garlic — minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass — minced
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of ginger — ground
- 32 oz (1 carton) of chicken broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 13.5 oz of low-fat coconut milk (1 can)
- 1/2 cup mushrooms — sliced
- 1 tbsp of fresh lime juice
- 2 green onions —thinly sliced
- 10 oz of baby spinach leaves (1 bag)
- 1/4 cup of cilantro — chopped
Thai curry soup is one of the most incredible delicacies straight from Thailand. It has a wonderful aroma and is sure to tantalize your taste buds with a fusion of delectable flavors.Prepare to be amazed by an exotic blend of Thai spices and flavors. After all, Thai curries are renowned for their eclectic mix of the choicest herbs and condiments that can lift your mood, no matter how your day has been! Perfect for a wholesome meal or as a party serving, this Thai curry soup is also perfect for days when you are looking for comfort in a bowl of soup.
The curry derives its taste from the amazing spices which also bring in extremely powerful antioxidants. Spices are also known to help with weight loss and are known to improve brain function and memory.
How to make Thai Curry Soup
Thai cuisine is a combination of four seasonings i.e. salty, sweet, sour and spicy. You get to experience all of these flavors in one single meal— Pad Thai, the traditional Thai delicacy, combines these elementary flavors to result in a riot of flavors. The dish is so popular that you’ll find numerous variants in restaurants all over the world!