How to make Rava Dhokla
- Mix semolina, ginger paste, chilli paste, salt, sugar, and oil, and curd and beat till smooth. Addwater and mix well again.
- Add fruit salt, stir gently, immediately pour into a greased tin, and steam for 20 minutes.
- Remove the tin from the steamer and set aside.
- To make the tempering, heat the oil in a small pan, and splutter mustard seeds, curry leaves, and green chilies, sauté for 30 seconds and add 1/4 cup water.
- Cut the dhokla into pieces of preferred size, and pour the tempering over.
- Garnish with coriander and coconut and din in!
- Store in Vaya casserole and keep the food warm and fresh for a couple of hours