- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 cup schopped broccoli
- 3 cup whole milk
- 3 cups shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp black pepper
Potato broccoli soup is a hearty, thick, cheesy and creamy which is the very reason why it will scintillate your taste buds and warm your soul, all at the same time.
Prepare this soup for an easy and quick weekday dinner. Everyone will savor the taste and enjoy it.
- Potatoes are one of the world’s most versatile vegetables. They are excellent source of vitamin C, B6, potassium, fiber and iron which strengthens the bones.
- Broccoli is a healthy edible green plant that belongs to the cabbage family. The flowering head is eaten as vegetables and it is a source of protein, vitamin E, thiamin, riboflavin, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, Vitamin A, C, K, and B6. It also contains folate and dietary fiber which helps in maintaining healthy weight.
- The cheese is derived from milk; it hosts nutrients like calcium, protein, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin A for good eyesight and vitamin B12. The high quality of protein in cheese helps in body building and repairing worn out body tissues. Down with the cold? Pack some healthy soup to have on the go and give your body much-needed nourishment.
How to make Potato And Broccoli Soup