Paleo Creamy Chicken Tomato Soup
tomatoes - fire roasted
bone broth or water
packed fresh basil
chicken thighs – boneless, skinless
full fat coconut milk
How to make Paleo Creamy Chicken Tomato Soup
- Combine the tomatoes, broth or water, pepper, salt, basil, and garlic oil in a large stockpot or cast-iron brazier.
- Stir together
- Add the chicken making sure to cover the pieces as much as possible.
- Cook at a medium temperature while covered for 25 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Take out chicken and set on a plate.
- Blend soup with an immersion blender.
- Add in coconut milk.
- Stir to combine.
- Cut up cooked chicken and add back to the brazier.
- Cook at a medium temperature for 5 more minutes.
- Top with basil and garlic oil as desired.
Although the paleo diet is supposedly as old as humanity, it wasn't formally recognized until 1970.