How to make Orange Soy Pork Loin
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, add in the orange juice along with the soy sauce, onion slices, garlic, rosemary, olive oil and soy sauce. Mix the ingredients well.
- Place the pork loin in a baking bag and place in the baking dish.
- Pour the orange juice mixture all over the pork loin until all areas are covered. Make sure to brush the mixture in hard to reach areas of the pork loin.
- Close the baking bag and seal properly.
- Bake the pork for 2- 2.5 hours. The pork should be tender and the juices should be settled in the meat. Insert knife to see the tenderness.
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Open the baking bag carefully and let the steam release.
- Slice the pork and serve in plates.
- Serve steamed vegetablesalong with some bread and enjoy!
- Keep the remaining or leftover pork in a foil and refrigerate for later consumption.
- Sprinkle with some sesame seeds for garnish.
- Pork is one of the most popular meats in China and so there are many varieties of the way it is cooked. Orange pork loin is a traditional Chinese dish served in large gatherings. It is served with sticky rice and seasoned vegetables.
- Pork has more protein than chicken and is high in zinc.
- It is one of the most versatile meat and can be eaten in every way such as roasted, fried, grilled, skewered, boiled or baked.
- December 18th is National Roast Suckling Pig Day.