How to make Lemon Chutney
- Wash the lemon and wipe it down completely.
- Cut the lemon and get rid of seeds.
- Peel and slice the ginger and garlic as well as the chillis and place them in a bowl.
- Add lemon pieces, chili powder, sugar, and salt to the bowl with the ginger, garlic and chillis.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Cook the mixture on a low heat until it thickens.
- Then add vinegar and boil for 4-5 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Store in bottles for 3-4 weeks before consuming it.