- 8 ounces of refrigerated crescent rolls (2 tubes)
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 6 ounces of baby spinach
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 6 Large eggs
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tbsp pepper
- 1/2 thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/2 sliced hard salami
- 1/2 pound rovolone cheese
- 12 ounces of roasted red peppers which are sliced and patted dry
This impressively layered delicacy which is colorful and is best served as breakfast. However, it can be served for lunch and dinner as well. It is easy to prepare if you know what you’re doing. The best part about the dish is the refrigerated crescent rolls which have a flaky texture to them. Just toss in your favorite assortment of vegetables, meat and cheese until you’ve got the perfect meal.
Because of all the cheese, ham and dairy products used, this dish can exceed the daily recommended limit of carbohydrates, protein and calories. But the health benefits of this dish are huge. It is rich in zinc, iron and copper and calcium. It is good for the health of your heart.
How to Make Italian torte
Remove the dish with a knife. Let it stand for about 20 minutes and then serve.