How to make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 375 ˚F/ 190 ˚C.
- Grease and prepare a baking sheet.
- Mix cream, sugar, and butter in a large bowl.
- Gradually add vanilla and replacer eggs while you’re mixing.
- Sift together baking soda, gluten-free flour mix,baking powder, and salt.
- Stir into the prepared butter mixture until properly blended.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir everything well.
- Use a tsp to drop cookies (with a distance of 2 inches between each one) on the baking sheet you’ve prepared.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes in preheated oven or until it turns light brown.
- Leave the cookies on the baking sheet and let cool for about 2 minutes before transferring to your wire racks.
- Your delicious gluten-free chocolate chips cookies are finally ready to serve.
How to make Pignoli Cookies
- Preheat your oven to 325 OF/ 165 O
- Use foil to line 2 cookie sheets, and grease the foil lightly.
- Mix granulated sugar and almond paste in a food processor, until smooth.
- Add 2 egg whites and confectioner’s sugar, then process until very smooth.
- Whisk the 2 remaining egg whites in a bowl.
- Put pine nuts in a plate.
- Flour your hands lightly and roll dough into 1 in balls.
- Use the egg whites to coat balls and shake off excess.
- Roll them in pine nuts and lightly press to stick.
- Arrange the balls on cookie sheets, and flatten slightly to make 1½ inch round.
- In the preheated oven, bake for 15-19 minutes, or until cookies turn a light brown.
- Leave on cookie sheet for 1 minute; transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Your delicious pignoli cookies are ready to serve.
How to make Peppermint Patties
- Combine peppermint extract and condensed milk together in a mixing bowl.
- Gradually beat in confectioners’ sugar to make dough that’s stiff and no longer sticky.
- Make into 1inch balls, and then put them on waxed paper and use your fingers to flatten to form patties.
- Leave patties to dry for 2 hours at room temperature, turning once.
- Over low heat, melt chocolate and shortening in a saucepan, stirring once.
- Turn off heat and dip pattiesinto chocolate,one at a time, by lower them into the chocolate with a fork.
- Let cool on waxed paper until they set.
Gluten can have negative effect on over 200 different medical conditions.