- 1 lb minced lean beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup of finely chopped onions
- 1/4 cup of fine dried bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire
- 2 minced cloves garlic, without skin
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split and fresh
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of ketchup
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves, rinsed and fresh
- 1 large ripped tomato, finely sliced
- 4 thin slices of red onion
Everyone wants to sink their teeth in the juiciest classic, restaurant style hamburgers.Well, now you can make those juicy hamburgers in your kitchen. But you will have to skip the prepackaged stuff and prepare everything from a scratch.This means that your hamburger is going to be that much more delicious!
A hamburger is high-protein packed food item that can provide up to 60% of daily protein requirement. A whole wheat bun can provide you with necessary fiber that can help improve digestion. The veggies in a hamburger are a useful source of different vitamins and minerals. A delicious hamburger is considered to be a complete meal in the US.
How to Make Classic Hamburger
Note: you can add different veggies, sauces or any other toppings you may like.
Around 60 million hamburgers are eaten by Americans annually which translates to three burgers a week for every single person in the United States.