How Make Chicken Lasagna
- In a pot, bring water to boil, add some salt and oil and cook the lasagna noodles until al dente.
- In another saucepan, boil chicken until half-cooked.
- Preheat an oven to 180 °C.
- Dissolve thebouillon cube in hot water and mix with parboiled chicken. Add the cheesesand mix thoroughly. Save some mozzarella cheese to sprinkle on top of the dish before baking.
- Spread spaghetti sauce on a baking dish. Place chicken followed by lasagna noodles. Slather another layer of spaghetti sauce, more chicken and the remaining lasagna noodles. Finish of with grated mozzarella cheese.
- Also, put the lasagna noodles on it. Repeat the process as long as you want.
- Bake it for about 25 minutes or until cheese melts completely.
Lasagna is the favorite meal of the cartoon cat, Garfield.