How to make Carrot Jucie
- Blend the sliced carrots by adding water as required.
- Note: If you like your carrot juice sweet, add a few spoons of honey when you are blending.
- Serve in tumblers and enjoy!
- Unless you are growing your own carrots, you would need to make sure that the ones you purchase are straight, hard and bright. The brighter the carrot is, the more beta carotene it contains. Avoid getting cracked carrots as they are loaded with pollutants.
- Carrots with larger diameter have a sweeter taste.
- Store carrots in the refrigerator until you have to use them. It’s better to place them in the coolest part of the fridge, wrapped in paper towels.
- It’s better to get organic carrots since carrots grow in soil and take in pesticides or pollutants from the environment. Since you would be juicing the carrots, there’s a higher chance of toxins getting into your body, killing the nutrients.
- Carrot juice can be combined with other vegetables for a detoxifying effect and enhancing your health.
Just like with other food items, carrot consumption should also be moderate to prevent toxicity, cravings, and headaches.