6 Carrots – peeled and sliced
You know ABC – apple, beetroot and carrot – juice is one of the most beneficial drinks that you can have to improve your health. If you just talk about carrots, it’s like a miracle drink loaded with nutrients that enhance your wellbeing and give you a youthful glow. With regular consumption, carrot juice can help with improving immunity system, fighting off multiple respiratory, cardiovascular and digestive illnesses. Carrot juice can help obese or overweight people get rid of excess fats and get their daily dose of nutrients. It can also help enhance the beauty of your skin.
Carrot juice tastes great when served cold, adding in a few ice cubes to the juice will make the drink perfect for summer. If you are planning on consuming the drink later that day, make sure to store it in an insulated water bottle
Here’s a simple recipe that you can rustle up in minutes.
- Carrots are effective in improving eye health.
- Carrots help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- The vitamins in carrots help in eliminating toxins from the body and preventing premature aging.
- Carrots help in lowering bad or LDL cholesterol.
- Carrots improve the body’s ability to recover from injuries or wounds.
- Carrots contain anti-cancer agents that can prevent prostate, colon, and breast cancers.
Carrots are effective in cleansing and detoxifying the liver. Taking carrot juice every few days can help in cleansing the liver and blood stream of toxins to promote better physical and skin health.
How to make Carrot Jucie