Here are some amazing summer recipes relish mangoes
Mango is the king of all fruits. When you gulp the juice of a fresh mango down your mouth, you inevitably land on cloud nine, the supreme abode of unparalleled taste. Mangoes are nature’s desserts that are creamy, soft, and sweet: they are simply unmatched in their taste and in the health benefits that they offer being full of vitamins A and C as well as potassium. While you can simply relish the exotic taste of mango by itself, there are several ways you can incorporate it in your cooking this summer.
Amazing ways to eat mangoes
Here are some incredible and innovative ways to enjoy mangoes this summer season. What are you waiting for? Read on and dive right in!
- Raspberry Coconut Mango Sorbet: A delightfully creamy sorbet that is made using coconut milk and mango even though there are no dairy products used.
- Mango Pineapple Sangria: An amazing white wine sangria that is packed with flavors. You just need to blend mango, wine, pineapple, pineapple juice, and orange liqueur.
- Mango Salsa: This salsa achieves the perfect balance between spicy and sweet flavors. It is made by combining mango, cucumber, avocado, and jalapeno.
- Mango breads: It’s a great idea adding mango to your breads. This not only lends them a sweet flavor that is also light and unique but also makes them perfect as a dessert or for breakfast.
- Mango sandwiches: Mango is also the perfect ingredient to add to sandwiches and wraps as they will accentuate the flavors manifold.
- Mango curry: This is a delectable blend of warm spices which is spicy and sweet, bringing you the best of Indian curries. The curry combines the magic of mangoes, coconut milk, red chilies, and turmeric.
- Mango desserts: It is possible to make several delicious desserts using mango which include sorbets with pineapple and banana.