- 1/2 cup medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or ½ cup softened butter
- 1 small onion, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1/2 cup yellow squash, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
For Garnishing :
- 1 medium avocado, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, fine chopped
Breakfast is the most important food of the day, which is why you should start your day with a nutritious meal.
Can’t decide what to prepare for a healthy breakfast meal? Try this perfect zucchini and eggs recipe out to start your morning with a vegetable-filled breakfast.
Zucchini contains abundant nutrients and a medium-sized zucchini is sufficient to make up for 50% of your daily vitamin C requirements. It can be used for the treatment of various eye conditions including glaucoma and cataracts.
It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties and can protect you from insulin resistance and diabetes. It can help you quickly lose weight. So, if you’re following a diet plan, don’t forget to add this fruit to your regular diet.
Protein 11.1 g
Carbohydrates 16.5 g
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
Potassium 574.6 mg
Fat 20.7 g
Sodium 100 mg
Cholesterol 218.6 mg
How to Make Zucchini and Eggs
The bitter taste in zucchini is due to the environmental factors.