3/4 cup paneer, grated
3/4 cup khoya (solidified milk)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup arrowroot
1/4 tsp ground cardamom
1 tbsp clarified butter
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1/8 tsp saffron
Finely chopped almonds or pistachios, for garnishing
Malpua recipes are very popular around the world. They are like a pancake and are relatively easy to make. Serve them for dessert with a variety of sauces.
Paneer malpua is a type of malpua made of grated paneer. They dipped in a bowl of yummy, sugar syrup. They make a perfect meal time dessert.
- Milk is one of the leading ingredients in the dish. It is good for human consumption because it comes with many nutrients. For example, it contains calcium and protein.
- Calcium, as a matter of fact, can keep the bone in good shape. It is also good for the teeth. Besides this, the presence of protein ensures that the tissues are well built. Also, it repairs damage done to the tissues of the body.
- Cardamom and saffron perform indispensable functions for the body. They act as antioxidants for the body system. So, internal organs of the body can now get adequate protection against diseases.
- Also, they offer a timely boost for the immune system. Immune system, as you know, help the body to repel toxic substance from the body. With edible items such as cardamom and saffron, the immune system is strengthened.
- Also, clarified butter is good for human consumption and it keeps the body in top form. This, of course, assists the body in the performance of its day-to-day metabolic activities.
How to make Paneer Malpua
Milk comes in two distinct forms- curd and whey. Curd is the solid part of the milk while whey contains the liquid part.