- 3 mangoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/2 English cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped, plus more sliced into rounds, for garnish
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro, plus more sprigs, for garnish
- 1 lime, juiced, plus more sliced into rounds, for garnish
- 1 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Fresh mangos are puréed with orange juice and then topped with cucumber, bell pepper, jalapeño and lime juice for a spicy crunch. Your choice of fresh basil, parsley or cilantro brings a refreshing herbal finish to this tropical fruit spin on chilled soup.
Mangoes aid in weight loss and promote healthy gut. These fruits work wonders on skin as well.
How to make Mango Gazpacho
Mango is one fruit which comes in many shapes, sizes and colors too. The colors range from yellow, orange to red and green.