How to make Curried Carrot Soup
- To a large pot and add oil. Heat on a medium flame.
- Add onion and sauté until perfectly tender and translucent.
- Add curry powder and stir.
- Add the chopped carrots. Keep stirring until the carrots are mixed well.
- Pour in the vegetable broth and simmer for about 20 minutes or wait until the carrots are soft.
- In a blender, puree until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a pot and add water to thin the consistency of the soup as required. Heat and serve when required.
- From its home in the dry and hot lands of Iran and Afghanistan, carrots gained popularity wherever it traveled.
- Carrot is a widely used root vegetable that people use as a food ingredient.
- Today, China is the biggest producer and exporter of carrots in the world.