Moles are very common and occur when the cells in the skin grow in a group. Moles can also change color when exposed to the sun. Though moles are generally not considered dangerous, their appearance makes one self-conscious. If you wish to get rid of the moles on your skin, you can consult your doctor and undergo surgery. Here are some home remedies that will help to remove the moles on the body. These simple methods will reduce the size, color, and appearance of the moles.
However, before you use these remedies, remember to consult your doctor.
Remedies to Remove Moles
- Crushed garlic: Garlic is very useful for removing moles. Crush some fresh garlic and make a paste. Apply this paste directly on the mole. Avoid the area around the mole, otherwise the skin will be irritated. Cover the area to which garlic has been applied with a bandage and leave it for a few hours. The enzymes present in garlic will break down the cells and help in the removal of the moles.
- Iodine: Apply iodine directly to the mole but make sure that the iodine product only contains 5% of Iodine.
- Castor Oil and Baking Soda: Mix Castor oil and baking soda to remove moles from the body. One tbsp of baking soda, when mixed with 2 tbsp of castor oil, is very helpful for mole removal. Apply the paste directly on the mole and leave it for a few hours. Wash it off with clean water.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is very useful for mole removal. The malic acid and tartaric acid present in apple cider vinegar will dissolve the mole on the skin. Apply a little apple cider vinegar on the area.
- Make a paste of honey and flax seed oil and apply directly on to the mole. Honey has anti-bacterial and healing properties. This paste can remove all moles and warts.