Hair mirrors your personality and style. They are rightly referred to as the crowning glory. Long and lustrous hair is considered a sign of beauty too. Hair loss is a troublesome problem and often causes worry and stress. You can control hair fall with natural home remedies which are chemical-free and easy to use. Here are some causes of hair fall.
- Hormonal imbalance: An imbalance in hormone levels has a direct effect on the hair.
- Thyroid: Hair loss along with weight gain could be the result of malfunctioning of the thyroid gland.
- Overuse of hair styling products also leads to hair loss. Most products contain chemicals which are very harmful to the hair.
- Aging: As we age, our hair become thin. We need to take extra care of our hair to keep them youthful.
Natural home remedies and tips to keep hair fall away
- Egg mask: Eggs are very rich in phosphorus, iodine, protein, sulfur, and zinc. All of these help promote hair growth. Add egg white in a bowl and mix in 1 tsp honey and 1 tsp olive oil. Beat and make a paste. Apply generously from the roots to the tips of the hair and allow it to remain for 20 minutes. Shampoo your hair.
- Coconut milk: Coconut milk is very rich in protein and essential fats that prevent hair loss. To prepare the milk, take a medium-sized coconut, grate and heat on a low flame for 5 minutes. Strain and allow it to cool. Add 1 tbsp of crushed fenugreek seeds and crushed black pepper. Mix well. Apply on the scalp and hair. Leave for 20 minutes and finally rinse with shampoo.
- Beetroot juice: Beetroot juice is very rich in vitamin C, B6, and folate. These help to keep the scalp clean. Boil beetroot leaves and grind with 5-6 leaves of henna. Apply the paste on the scalp, leave for 15 minutes, and rinse with warm water.