Health and beauty always start in your kitchen. This isn’t just true for what you eat, but what you use on your skin as well. Face masks are one of the best treatments for your skin and can result in spectacular results, including that wonderful glow that we all crave. You don’t have to go to the store and spend lots of money on facial skin care packs either – you can simply open your kitchen cabinets and use a few essential ingredients. Here are 3 amazing egg mask recipes that will result in glowing skin:
1. Egg Face Mask – Egg Whites Recipe
- Thoroughly wash and clean your face with cold water.
- Take 1 egg and separate the egg white.
- Directly apply the egg white to your face by using a cotton ball.
- Let it dry for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off the egg white mask with plain water.
This face mask will help improve your blood circulation which is heavily responsible for achieving glowing skin. It will also help your skin tighten up and prevent wrinkles.
2.Egg Face Mask – Milk, Carrots, and Egg White Recipe
- Wash and clean your face using cold water.
- Separate the egg white in a bowl.
- Grate a small carrot into the bowl.
- Add milk to the bowl and mix thoroughly into a paste.
- Apply the mixture to your clean face.
- Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes then wash off thoroughly using cold water.
This face mask has amazing anti-wrinkle benefits and can be beneficial for all skin types.
3. Egg Face Mask: Gram Flour and Lemon Recipe
- Separate the egg white into a bowl.
- Mix the egg white and a tbsp of gram flour into a rough paste.
- Add a few drops of lemon to the paste.
- Apply the paste to your face and leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water.
This mask has a natural astringent effect thanks to the lemon. Your skin will naturally be cleansed of impurities and hard-to-remove dirt, thanks to this mask so it will be able to reveal your natural glow.