Who doesn’t want supple, smooth, glowing skin. It not only makes you look better, it makes you feel better. You can achieve this by utilizing a skin care regimen that uses natural fruits.
Papaya and Honey Face Pack
Papaya is a wonder fruit that is available all around the year. While many people are not too fond of ingesting the fruit, it is packed with great benefits and works wonders for the skin when topically applied.
2 pieces papaya
1 tsp honey
- Blend the papaya into a smooth pulp.
- Add the honey to the pulp.
- Generously apply the paste to dry, clean skin.
- Let sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash face with water then pat dry.
- Moisturize the skin.
Use once a week.
Why It Works
Papaya is rich in vitamin A and papain, an enzyme that has exfoliating properties which helps it to remove dead cells. Papain also helps to enhance your skin complexion and fairness. It is also an anti-inflammatory and can relax and smooth acne. The honey component nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
Kiwi and Avocado Face Pack
Kiwis and avocados are not only delicious; they are packed full of essential nutrients. You can easily transform them into a powerful face pack that will help you achieve healthy and glowing skin.
1 tsp of honey
- Skin the avocado and kiwi.
- Mash the fruits together into a creamy-smooth paste.
- Add the honey.
- Mix well.
- Apply the paste on your face and neck.
- Leave the paste on for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse with water and pat dry your skin to see an instant glow.
- Moisturize your skin.
Apply this skin pack once daily.
Why It Works
Avocados are powerful fruits; they are rich in antioxidants and alpha and beta-carotenes. They are amazing compounds that combat free radicals which cause damage to your skin and help to prevent aging.
The kiwis are filled with vitamins E and vitamins C and also contain antioxidants. These compounds work to moisturize your skin and help your skin cells regenerate. Ultimately, this works to improve elasticity and grant your skin a healthy youthful glow.
Banana Face Pack
Bananas are the perfect fruit for treating your skin; they’re widely available and have a whole host of health benefits.
½ tsp honey
1 tsp lemon juice
- Mash the banana.
- Add honey and lemon juice to the honey.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Apply mixture it to clean skin.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes before washing it off.
Why It Works
Banana contains vitamin C and vitamin B6, two vitamins that are essential for maintaining skin elasticity and integrity. It also has cancer preventing antioxidants that fight free radicals. The vitamin A contained in bananas will also help lock in moisture and prevent your skin from peeling or drying.